Xiaomi is undoubtedly one of the best manufacturers of smart bands. Among several advantages of Mi Band 6, easy to change watch face on Mi Band 6 is also a major customization feature.
Xiaomi manufactures products that are cheap and brings a ton of features for the price segment. In March 2021, Xiaomi unveiled the Mi Band 6 and its flagship smartphones. The Mi Band 6 came with many improvements over Mi Band 5. The watch came with all the necessary features that a tracking device needs. It supported over 130 watch faces, and users could also set their pictures as the watch face. However, some users don’t know how to switch watch faces on their Mi Band 6. Today, we will look into the steps required to change watch faces.
Steps required to change the watch face on Mi Band 6?
There are two methods to change the watch face on your Mi Band. First, we will discuss the method using the device itself;
- For this, tap on the screen so that your Mi Band 6 will wake up from sleep.
- Press and hold on to the centre of the watch for a while. It will open up the watch face menu.
- From here, you can swipe to see the different watch faces available.
- Now find a suitable watch face and tap on it to apply to your watch.
- That’s it, and you have successfully changed the watch face on your Mi Band 6.
The other way to change the watch face is by installing the Mi Fit app on your smartphone. You must pair your Mi Band 6 with the Mi Fit app first. After this, follow the below-mentioned steps;
- Open the Mi Fit app on your smartphone and tap on the Profile menu.
- From here, choose the Mi Band 6 from the list of devices.
- Now, tap on Store, and it will open another menu.
- Then, switch to the Manager menu.
- You can have a glance at the available different watch faces.
- Finally, choose the desired watch face and tap on the sync watch face option. It will be applied to your Mi Band 6.
Consider sharing this article with your friends if it has helped you to change watch face on Mi Band 6.