href=”http://www.motorola.com/Consumers/US-EN/Consumer-Product-and-Services/Mobile-Phones/Motorola-ATRIX-US-EN” rel=”homepage” target=”_blank” title=”Motorola Atrix 4G”>Motorola Atrix 4G customers may get disappointed after reading this news. href=”http://www.motorola.com/” rel=”homepage” target=”_blank” title=”Motorola”>Motorola sent out a confidential email to its users about an upcoming imminent update. As many have suspected
and yes, feared, this update will include a few minor bug fixes. It is not the big update (ehem, Ice Cream Sandwich) that you guys are anticipating.
Folks over at Briefmobile got the info about Update which is coming on februrary 7. The software version number 4.5.141 will add the following new features and bugfixes:
- Latest Android security fixes from Android 2.3.6+
- href=”http://www.bluetooth.org/” rel=”homepage” target=”_blank” title=”Bluetooth”>Bluetooth voice commands while the device is asleep
- Improvements to the Messaging and Contacts applications (unspecified)
- WiFi settings update and AT&T Mobile Hotspot usage built-in
- Increases in stability, power management
If you’re a Motorola Atrix 4G user, how do you feel about the new update? Are you disappointed that you’re not getting Android 4.0 yet?