HTC unveiled new smartphone which is named Desire 300. It is budget friendly mid range Android device. One of the first smartphone announcements from IFA in Berlin is here and HTC not only announced Desire 300 only, there’s also Desire 601 with Vivid Blue HTC One Mini and One devices coming later in Q4 2013.
Now coming onto the Specs of the HTC desire 300 which includes 5 Megapixels of Camera. It comes with 4.3 inch WVGA (800 x 480 pixels) resolution and features 216 ppi. Its powered with 1.4 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor along with 1GB of RAM. The budget-friendly smartphone measures 31.78 x 66.23 x 10.12mm and weighs around 120g. Full features of HTC Desire 300:
- 4GB integrated memory with microSD card slot
- 512 MB RAM
- 802.11 b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0 with atpX
- 5 megapixel camera with VGA front facing camera
- 1650 mAh removable battery
- Dimensions of 134.1.78 x 66.23 x 10.12 mm and 120 grams
The smartphone will launch in October 2013. Follow IFA 2013 News Here.
More from HTC club coming ahead. Stay Connected.