Huawei coming up with its new android Tablet Honor X3. Today honor X3 tablet gets certified at TENAA with Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 chipset clocking 1.5GHz coupled with 2GB RAM along with 16GB of internal storage.
Earlier this year Huawei announced its MediaPad M2, this shows the company’s vision to produce all types of devices. Huawei has also become the world’s 3rd largest smartphone manufacturer company. According to the listings at TENAA Huawei Honor 3X tablet specs are listed below.
- Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box
- 7-inch display with a resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 chipset clocked at 1.5GHz
- 2GB RAM along with 16GB of internal storage
- 13MP and 5MP rear and front cameras
- 4,230mAh battery
Huawei Honor 3X Tablet is expected to be priced at 1999 Yuan ($309).