LG Class has been officially announced with metal body as teased in few reports. In the past, it remained in news with various rumors and reports. Well,c we have got official unveiling of the device.
According to LG, the Class has a “slim metal” construction, being a “premium” phone for users on a budget. It will feature a 5-inch HD display. Under the hood, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 chipset can be found along with 2GB of RAM, 16GB of storage expandable via microSD, and a 13MP rear-facing camera. It will also support LTE connectivity, Bluetooth, NFC, and will come packing a 2,050mAh battery.
The handset will be available for sale now for 399,300 Korean Won ($340) from SK Telecom, LG U+ and KT, with three color variations on offer: Gold, Silver, and Blue Black.
Features of LG Class
- 5-inch 1280 x 720 display with “2.5D” curved glass
- 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 chipset
- 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage
- 13 megapixel rear camera, 8 megapixel front camera
- LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth and NFC
- 142 x 71.8 x 7.4 mm, 147 g
- 2,050mAh battery
- Android 5.11 Lollipop
LG Class Images