News about Android Silver have been doing the round for quite some time now, but there has been no confirmed news on that. What we do know is that HTC may be planning to manufacture the Nexus 9 tablet codenamed the Volantis. Information about the 8.9″ tablet have been around since the first quarter of this year.
Here are some of the specs of the Nexus 9 Tablet:
- 8.9″ Display at 2048 x 1440 (281 ppi)
- NVIDIA Logan 64-bit processor (Tegra K1)
- Weight: 418 g
- 16/32GB internal storage
- Front facing stereo speakers
- Aluminum zero-gap construction
- 8MP OIS main camera, 3MP front facing camera
- Dimensions: 8.91″ x 5.98″ x 0.31″
- 2 GB RAM
The tablet is thicker and heavier than most tablets around these days (Nexus 7 weighs 0.34″ thick and weighs 290 g while Samsung’s Tab S 8.4 comes in at 0.26″ thick and weighs 298 g).
Here are some of the leaked photos of the device. But we found out some discrepancies between the listed specs and the pictures, so take them with a pinch of salt.
The device is reportedly going to be offered at $499 for the 32 GB variant.
So what you say on this?