If you’re looking for a way to check the Realme smartphone warranty, then you must check the link below. You can even check the warranty for the Realme smartwatch, buds, and other accessories.
Like every other smartphone brand, Realme provides one year warranty with its smartphones. As you already know, under this one-year warranty period, any glitch in your device is fixed by the company at no extra cost. The assurance activates at the time of purchasing the smartphone and it covers both software and hardware-related problems.
Make sure to visit: Download Realme UI System Launcher Latest Version [Old Versions Archive]
What Realme Warranty offers?
Realme warrants free repair and adjustment services in case of a malfunction. However, there are some terms and conditions, including that the device should be used normally following the instruction manuals. In addition, the smartphone brand also offers an extended mobile warranty by paying an extra minimal amount. This enables the user to protect their device for a longer period of time.
As mentioned, the manufacturer warranty activates from the date of sale. In case you want to check your smartphone’s warranty by yourself, follow the below steps:
Steps to check Perform Realme mobile warranty
- To check your Realme phone warranty, you must have the IMEI number.
- If you don’t know the IMEI number, enter “*#06#” on your smartphone’s dialer.
- OR, the IMEI number is also printed on your device packaging.
- OR, visit Settings > About Phone > Status > IMEI.
- Thereafter, visit this official Realme site and enter your IMEI number
- Enter the Captcha image and tap on “Check Now”
- Afterward, you can see your Mobile Model number and when the warranty was activated.
After knowing the activation date, you can easily figure out when the warranty ends. We hope our guide for checking the Realme smartphone warranty is useful for you.