In Q1 of 2022, Realme officially unveiled the Narzo 50A Prime smartphone with a 6.6-inch IPS LCD and a Unisoc Tiger T612 Chipset underneath. There’s a 50MP + 2MP + 0.3MP triple rear camera and an 8MP single front-facing sensor. The device is available in 4/6/GB of RAM and 64/128GB of internal storage. For software, it fuels Android 11 out of the box along with Realme UI 2.0 on top.
Make sure to visit: Download Realme Community App Latest Version [Old Versions Archived]
Note: This is an updates tracker and will be updated regularly with the Realme Narzo 50A Prime smartphone updates.
Realme Narzo 50A Prime Updates Tracker
- [July 26, 2022]: Realme Narzo 50A Prime is receiving a new update in India on firmware version RMX3516_11_A.31. The build increases the system privacy, performance, and stability. Besides, it bumps the security patch to July 2022.
- [June 30, 2022]: Realme is pushing a new update for the Realme Narzo 50A prime smartphone. The update is live in India and bundles the June 2022 security patch. It comes with the firmware version number RMX3516_11_A.27. The update also improves the system stability of the smartphone. It will take some to reach your device since the update is rolling out as an Over the Air (OTA) update.
- [May 16, 2022]: Realme is spinning out the first update for the Narzo 50A Prime smartphone. The build is currently rolling out in India with firmware version RMX3516PU_11_A.19. It packs the April 2022 security patch and optimizes the camera effects. In addition, the package resolves some known issues and improves system stability.
- Updated Android security patch: April 2022
- Optimized camera effects
- Fixed some known issues and improved system stability
Related: Realme 9 series Updates Tracker
As the OTA updates are rolled out in a staged manner, it generally takes a couple of days to reach every unit. Meanwhile, you can also check the update status manually by navigating to the Settings > Software updates > Check for updates. Also, make sure to maintain a minimum of 60% if charging before updating to avoid interruptions.