A couple of months back, Realme X7 Max was officially released featuring a 6.43 inch Super AMOLED display protected by Dragontrail Glass. Under the hood, it equips an Octa-core processor-based Dimensity 1200 5G chipset. The smartphone ships with Android 11, Realme UI 2.0 out of the box paired with up to 12GB RAM and 256GB internal storage. Realme X7 Max equips a triple camera module at the rear with a 64MP primary sensor and a 16MP snapper for selfies.
Note: We will keep this post updated with the latest updated information regarding the Realme X7 Max smartphone updates.
Realme X7 Max Update Tracker
- [May 13, 2022]: Realme X7 Max is getting a new update that uplifts the overall user experience. The build arrives on the firmware version RMX3031_11_C.10. After flashing the update, My Omoji will support dark mode. In addition, it fixes the unstable 5G signal strength. Check out the changelog below for precise details.
- Improves system performance and stability.
- Improves the visual design of charging states on the Battery settings page and Lock screen.
- Improves the accuracy of fingerprint recognition.
- My Omoji now supports the Dark mode.
- Fixes an issue where 5G signal strength might fluctuate occasionally.
- [January 25, 2022]: Realme X7 Max has started to receive a new update that bumps the firmware version to RMX3031_11_A.22. The PDA includes the January 2022 security patch and a couple of fixes as mentioned below.
Security– Integrates the January 2022 Android security patch.
System– Fixed the black screen problem in some scenarios.
- [November 22, 2021]: Realme X7 Max 5G is receiving a new update in India arriving on firmware version RMX3031_11_A.21. The build upgrades the security patch to November 2021. Besides, it does not bring any other changes or improvements.
- [October 1, 2021]: Realme has started pushing a new update for the Realme X7 Max 5G. The new update brings the September 2021 security patch to the device. The update is currently rolling out in India with the build number RMX3031_11_A.19. It also fixes the issue related to call waiting. Realme has also improved the performance of the device by fixing a few other bugs. The update is rolling out as OTA and will take some time to reach your unit.
- [September 6, 2021]: August 2021 security patch is rolling out to the Realme X7 Max 5G. The update is live in India through firmware version RMX3031_11_A.18. Alongside, the package brings various fixes to the system and the camera app. Also, the sharpness performance of the camera app is optimized. Below is the official changelog of the update.
- Fixed the problem of desktop jamming in low probability when dragging the floating window
- Fixed the problem of the low volume of some Bluetooth headsets
- Fixed the issue that the media volume becomes louder when the phone is interrupted by calling when watching a video or playing a game at a low volume
- Fixed the problem that the sidebar of the game assistant is not displayed in a low probability after entering the game from the game space
- Fixed the problem that the screen does not turn off automatically when it is close to the ears during the call
- Optimized front camera sharpness performance in some scenes
- Fixed the problem that front-facing gesture photography has no effect in some scenes
- Fixed the problem that the video super-wide mode icon is not displayed in some scenes
- [August 07, 2021]: Realme X7 5G is finally grabbing the Realme UI 2.0 update based on Android 11. The update is presently live in India rolling out through firmware version RMX3092_11_C.05 weighing 484MB in size. Alongside, the system security is enhanced with June 2021 patch. Here is the official changelog of the update.
- [August 04, 2021]: Realme is sending a new software update that carries the July 2021 security patch along with some system fixes and optimizations. The new update for Realme X7 Max arrives on the firmware version RMX3031_11_A.17 and is presently live in India. The build enhances the system’s stability and also optimizes its performance. Further, it carries few fixes which are mentioned below.
- Updated Android security patch: July 2021
- Optimize system performance and improve system stability.
- Fixed an issue where the Weather app would fail to find your location sometimes.
- Fixed an issue where the Camera app would exit automatically sometimes.
- Fixed an issue where the mobile network would be disconnected occasionally.
- Fixed an issue where typing on a Bluetooth keyboard would be responsive.
Like all the other OTA updates, this as well is rolling out in a staged manner. Accordingly, the users may have to wait a while to get the build. You can also check the update status manually by heading over to Settings > Software updates > Check for the updates.