As the name suggests, the Samsung Health app is a fitness platform that allows users to stay physically fit and active. Like any other health app, it actively tracks your data, activities, diet, and sleep to inform you about related significant impacts. Moreover, it has some impressive features onboard, including diet monitoring, weight tracking, global challenges, heart rate measurement, water consumption monitoring, and many more.
Download Samsung Health App
- [October 6, 2022]: Samsung Health app is getting a new update with support for a new dynamic icon. This feature will allow better management of health-related data. In addition, it provides access to third-party apps. That means you can control data from other apps as well. These changes are a part of version 6.22.5.035.
- [August 23, 2022]: Samsung Health is getting a major update with plenty of changes via the firmware version v6.22.2.007. Here’s the official Changelog:What’s New:
* You can set your profile image as an emoji.
* A Together Challenges message notification feature has been added, making exercising with your friends more fun.
* The same exercise support items as the Galaxy Watch are provided.
* The Galaxy Watch is synced with the dashboard settings.
* Various bug fixes and improvements applied
- [June 2, 2022]: Samsung Health version v6.22.0.069 is available to download for global users of Android 8 or later.
* Build better sleep habits
– Track your sleep and get coaching based on your sleep patterns
* Get insights about your body composition
– Set targets for your weight, body fat percentage, and skeletal muscle mass
– You’ll get tips for reaching your goals
* Supports a new Samsung tablet
* Various bug fixes and improvements applied.