Galaxy A52 was launched recently in March, featuring a 6.5-inch Super AMOLED display, and it is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G 5G (8 nm) Chipset. It comes with 6/8GB of RAM and 128/256GB internal storage. There’s a quad rear camera for photography, and on the front side, it comes with a 32-MP single camera. Out of the box, the phone runs Android 11 and packs a 4,500 mAh battery.
Note: This is an update tracker and will be updated regularly with the latest updates of the Galaxy A52 smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy A52 Update Tracker
- [September 24, 2021]: A few backs Samsung had rolled out the September 2021 security patch for the LTE version of Galaxy A52. Now, the brand has started rolling out the September 2021 security patch for the Samsung Galaxy A52 5G. The update is live in Bulgaria and will be soon rolling out in other countries. It comes with the build number A526BXXU1AUI4. The update fixes many issues relating to privacy and security. Apart from these, the update doesn’t bring any major changes.
- [September 6, 2021]: The September 2021 security patch is rolling out to the Galaxy A52. The update is rolling out in India bundled with the firmware version A525FXXU4AUH3. Samsung is yet to detail this patch but we expect this to carry some general bug fixes and stability improvements. Besides, the package does not carry any significant changes.
- [August 25, 2021]: Samsung is expanding the August 2021 patch to the Galaxy A52 units in Australia. The new build bears the firmware version A526BXXS1AUH2 and does not carry any other changes. But internally, the patch saves the device from 40 bugs and privacy and security-related vulnerabilities.
- [August 2, 2021]: The Galaxy A52 is receiving a new software update that brings a security patch for the month of August. The update is unfurling in Germany through the firmware version A525FXXU3AUG4. This is a minor update that does not bring any new additions. Also, Samsung is yet to detail its August 2021 patch.
- [July 06, 2021]: After the other Galaxy devices, the Galaxy A52 has started receiving a new update with July 2021 Security Patch. The update carries the build number A525MUBU2AUF3, weighs 1290.16MB in size, and it is rolling out in Panama.As for the changes, the firmware incorporates with new Gallery feature, brings improvements for the camera, face recognition, and call quality, and adds the July security patch.Regarding the new feature, the firmware introduces the ‘View remastered picture feature in Gallery’ feature. It also analyzes the image to find the optimum resolution, brightness, color, and sharpness and recommends optimized images.
- [May 06, 2021]: Samsung has begun rolling out the May 2021 Security Patch update for the Galaxy A52 users. The firmware version A526U1XXXAUD5 can identify the latest update. Moreover, the update weighs 223.89 MB in size. There’s nothing new in this update besides the latest May 2021 Security Patch as per the changelog.
- [April 29, 2021]: The Galaxy A52 receives a new software update that arrives on the build version A525FXXU1AUD2, weighing around 415MB in size. The package brings new camera features with enhancement in the overall performance of the smartphone. Read More details about this update on our dedicated article.
- [March 31, 2021]: The April 2021 Security Patch update has finally started appearing on the Galaxy A52 smartphones. The latest update arrives on the firmware version A525FXXU1AUC5. It is taking place in many countries like Austria, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Italy, Portugal, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, and others. You can find out more details about this update in our dedicated article.
The company is releasing the updates in a staggered way. So, users need to be patient for a few days to get the update. Alternatively, the update can be checked manually from Settings > Software updates > Check for the updates.