Samsung has launched its Galaxy J2 2018 with Android 7.1 Nougat. Users usually install custom ROMs for more features on the phone. Sometimes in the process, you get an error while installing the Custom ROM which is flashed on your phone and giving errors every now and then. Then there is a need to install the stock ROM back in your phone. So if you want to install Samsung J2 stock ROM, then follow the steps below carefully.
For a reminder, Samsung Galaxy J2 (2018) features a 5.0(inch) Super AMOLED panel with a resolution of 960 x 540 pixels. It also packs with an 8MP shooter in the rear with LED Flash while in the front a 5MP snapper is present with a LED Flash too. It is a Dual-SIM handset and offers all basic features including 4G VoLte connectivity, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS, FM Radio, etc. It runs on a satisfactory 2600mAh battery. Samsung Galaxy J2 powers with Snapdragon 425 which pairs with 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage.
- Download the latest Stock ROM for Samsung Galaxy J2 (2018).
- The Latest Odin Tool should be installed on your Phone.
- Charge your phone up to at least 50% – 60% before start install process.
- Download the latest Samsung USB drivers.
- Take a full backup of your phone on PC.
Guide to install the Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy J2 (2018)
- Download and extract the Samsung Galaxy J2 Stock ROM on your PC. The firmware files are having .tar and .tar.md5 extensions.
- Now open the ODIN as Administrator by Right clicking on the ODIN.exe file >> Open using the Administrator.
- Reboot your Samsung Galaxy J2 in Download mode.
- To boot your phone into download mode turn OFF your phone, then press the home + power + volume down button until your phone boots into the download mode.
- Connect your phone to PC with USB cable.
- ODIN will show you a blue sign when your phone gets connected.
- To flash the stock ROM in the phone you have to add the firmware which you downloaded from Above by Clicking “AP” Button.
- Now, click on the Start button to flash the ROM. The full process will take few minutes to complete. Once you see the PASS message on your screen remove your phone from PC.
- The phone will restart running the stock ROM.Galaxy sd
Also Read:How to Root Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016)/Pro
Hope the above-written guide helps you in installing the Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy J2 2018. If you have any query and feedback kindly use the comment section.