Well, the HTC recently came up with the new the HTC Butterfly S. It has just been announced yet, and not released. And it has already created a quite of buzz around the geeks online. And the phone has been already being compared with the HTC One and it has already beaten up it in the page specs and even the benchmark reports from GSMArena.
So here is a list of places where the HTC Butterfly S will beat the HTC One. And also the reasons you should now consider and wait for it to release rather than buying the HTC One right now.
- The expandable memory, there is an option of expanding your memory upto 64 GB. Though the internal memory is less as compared to the HTC One, but still having an card slot helps alot in some reasons. Like transferring the data by just inserting the card immediately and accessing it.
- The display is bigger, so ease in use is definitely sure. it has a 5.0 inch screen, while that on the HTC One is 4.7 inches.
- The phone features a Quad Core 1.9 GHz, while the HTC One has a 1.7 GHz processor. So here is the reason for the better benchmarks that are listed on the post link above.
- The battery backup is a lot better on the the HTC Butterfly S. As it has a 3200 mAh battery while the battery on the HTC One is only 2300 mAh.
So these were some of the reasons that you would want to consider the HTC Butterfly S over the HTC One. But hey, wait a second, HTC One also has some pros over the HTC Butterfly S. And here they are.
- The internal memory is more on the HTC One. It comes in two version, the 32 GB and the 64 GB, which both are more than the 16 GB internal memory on the HTC Butterfly S.
- The pixel density is better on the HTC One. The HTC One has a pixel density of 469 ppi, while the pixel density of the HTC Butterfly S is 441 ppi.
- Also the HTC Butterfly is heavier than the HTc One. The HTC One is 143 g while the HTC Butterfly S is 160g.
So these were some of the pros and cons of both the phone against each other. None of the phone is better than the other in all aspects. So would compromise with the internal memory with the just a bit more processor clocked at a somewhat greater speed. S what is your Take?