Also LG G Watch is among the first smartwatches which will run on Android Wear. LG G Watch has popped up in a retailer’s listing, revealing a possible price and launch date. Mobile Fun (UK), which lists the LG G Watch in both colour variants – Stealth Black and Champagne Gold – for £180 on pre-order. Specs are a 512MB of RAM and 4GB of internal storage. Its display is of 280 x 280 pixel resolution and LG markets it as a “never sleeping” one.
Feature Of LG G Watch
- Keep up-to-date without having to touch your phone
- Powered by Google’s Android Wear
- Just say “OK Google” to activate features
- Always on, a screen that never sleeps
- Downloadable apps to customise your LG G Watch
- Pairs to your phone via Bluetooth removing the hassle of tangled cables
- Water and dust-resistant
We can expect other manufacturers to launch the rumored Android Wear Based smartwatches soon.