Few days back, LG announced the 4G LTE variant of its flagship smartphone, G2 in India and today LG launched it. Design and specification wise LG G2 4G LTE is same as LG G2 but as the name suggest comes with 4G LTE connectivity.
16 GB version of LG G2 4G LTE will cost Rs. 46,000 whereas 32 GB will cost Rs. 49,000.
In terms of specifications, it has 5.2 inch True HD IPS+ 1080p display, 16 or 32 GB internal memory, 2 GB RAM. It is also powered by same processor that powers G2, quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor clocked at 2.3 GHz with Adreno 330 GPU. On the back you will get 13 MP AF camera with OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) technology. On the front it has 2.1 MP camera. It includes 3000 mAh Li-Po battery which is not user removable.
Key features of LG G2 4G LTE:
- 5.2 inch HD IPS+ 1080p display with Corning Gorilla Glass 2 protection
- 16/32 GB internal memory, 2 GB RAM
- No microSD card support
- 13 MP AF rear camera with OIS capable of shooting 1080p videos at 60 fps
- 2.1 MP front HD camera capable of shooting 1080p videos at 30 fps
- Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor clocked at 2.3 GHz
- Adreno 330 GPU
- 4G LTE connectivity
- 3000 mAh Li-Po battery
India is still struggling with 4G roll out. But if you want future proof smartphone then you should consider buying this device.