International Version of LG Optimus 3D Cube announced for MWC. LG has also added an 3D cube like interface optimized for the 3D environment, however it is very similar to the interface seen on the original Optimus 3D, which the 3D Max succeeds. The Optimus 3D Max will run Android 2.3 gingerbread out of the box, though LG is saying that the device will receive an Ice Cream Sandwich update, however there is no word on the time frame for the update.
- Chipset: 1.2GHz Dual-Core processor (Texas Instruments OMAP4430)
- Display: 4.3-inch 3D WVGA Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- Memory: 8GB Internal Storage, 1GB Internal Memory
- Camera: 5MP Dual-lens
- OS: Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- Battery: 1,520 mAh
- Others: HSPA+ 21Mbps, HDMI connection 2D/3D TV/monitor up to 1080p via MHL, DNLA for wireless connection with TV/PC (3D video also supported), NFC Full Support, LG Tag+