The Narzo duo which is selling like hot cakes in the Indian market is receiving the June patch. It’s worth appreciation how Realme is keeping the budget devices up-to-date at least in terms of security enhancements. Indeed, it’s just the beginning of July, so expecting a July patch would be an overkill. That being said, users of the Narzo 10 and Narzo 10A can hit the software update section to install the June patch.
The OTA update for the elder sibling, Narzo 10 bears the software version RMX2040_11.A.23. While the smaller sibling is getting an OTA update RMX2020_11.A.33. Interestingly, the update changelog for both of the devices is the same as given below.
● Optimized game audio quality
● Optimized system stability
● Optimized probabilistic lagging issue
Known issue fixed
● Fixed the probabilistic lagging issue when pressing the power button to light up the screen
● Fixed the probabilistic lagging issue when using a fingerprint to unlock
● Fixed the probabilistic issue that weather app failed to obtain location
● Fixed the probabilistic issue that game centre FPS was shown as zero
● Fixed the probabilistic issue that phone cannot be charged in some scenarios
● Updated Android security patch (June 2020)
So as you can see from the changelog, the update tightens bolts of the devices here and there for optimized software experience. Also, Realme has fixed some of the known issues which were a part of the previous releases. If you’d like to manually update the devices by grabbing the OZIP, unfortunately, the firmwares are not out yet in the Realme server. So better install the updates via OTA as it’s obviously the most safe and easy way.