A couple of months back, Realme has officially unveiled the Realme Narzo 10 smartphone alongside Narzo 10A. It packs a 6.5-inch display and Mediatek Helio G80 (12 nm) Chipset. Narzo 10 features a quad rear camera and a 16-MP single front-facing camera. The device comes with 4GB RAM and 128GB internal storage.
Note: Please keep in mind that, it is an update tracker article and will be updated regularly with Realme Narzo 10 smartphone updates.
Realme Narzo 10 Updates Tracker
- [June 30, 2021]: Realme Nazro 10 units in India are ready to inculcate the June 2021 security patch. The latest build bears the firmware version RMX2040_11.A.47. Accompanying the enhanced security, the package drives system optimizations as well. As usual, the stability of the system is also improved than before.
- [April 26, 2021]: A new update is rolling out for Naro 10 units on firmware version RMX2040_11_A.61. The software resolves certain vulnerable risks of the devices and enhances stability and optimizes system performance. Along with this, it also gives a bump in safety level by introducing April 2021 Android security patch by Google.
- [March 04, 2021]: The Narzo 10 flagship by Realme is grabbing the February 2021 security patch update, bearing build number RMX2040_11.A.41. The package is unfurling in India with units based on Realme UI 1.0 weighing 2.95GB in size. Besides a bump in safety level, the package resolves some known glitches. Moreover, after flashing the update, the stability of the system will be enhanced.
- [February 04, 2021]: Realme has begun cultivating the January 2021 security patch update to the Narzo 10 smartphones. The update comes on the RMX2040_11_A.39 Firmware version, it’s based on Realme UI V1.0 based on Android 10 and it’s currently rolling out only in India. As per the release note, it comes with the new Security patch, optimizations, and fixes. The update optimizes the logic of the Mobile data limit feature and the image quality in some scenarios. It also fixes the noise issue during gaming. Besides these, there’s nothing new in this update.
- [December 24, 2020]: Realme has started seeding out the November 2020 security patch update for the Realme Narzo 10 users. The update with the RMX2040_11.A.37 Firmware version comes with the new add-ons, November 2020 Security patch, and optimizations. The new add-ons include short-press the power button to turn off the flashlight feature while screen-off and a new icon for phone calls with Bluetooth earphones. The update also optimizes the image quality in some scenarios.
- [November 9, 2020]: A couple of days after the September 2020 Security patch rollout, Realme has now started seeding out the October 2020 Security patch update. The update arrives on the RMX2040_11.A.35 Firmware version and comes with the latest security patch, a couple of add-ons, and fixes for known/ reported issues. The update brings fixes for probabilistic screen flicker when entering the album and probabilistic freezing issue of Clone Phone issues.
The new add-ons include Scrolling screenshot feature, toggle for physical button screenshot in screenshot settings, Super power-saving mode, a toggle for displaying keyboard when entering app drawer, Icon pull-down gesture, Sunset to Sunrise option of eye comfort, shortcuts at the bottom of Battery & Security settings and Create feature which enables video editing in Sloop.
- [November 4, 2020]: After the successful rollout of a couple of new updates to all the other smartphones, Realme has started spinning out the September 2020 Security patch update for the Narzo 10 smartphones. The update bears the RMX2040_11_A.33 Firmware version and appears with a couple of changelogs. According to the changelog, the update packs with the latest Security patch, new add-ons, and fixes. The new add-ons include a Super nighttime standby feature, Smooth scrolling feature, and Slo-mo section adjustment feature in the Photos after taking Slow-motion video. The fixes include noise issues during gaming and probabilistic black screen issues after Bluetooth Earphones were connected.
- [September 7, 2020]: Realme started seeding out the August 2020 Android Security patch update for the Narzo 10 smartphone.Moving ahead with the changelog, the update houses with Security patches, add-ons, fixes, and little optimizations. The new add-ons include Super nighttime standby, Smooth scrolling, long press to copy IMEI option, long press to uninstall apps directly in the app drawer, etc. The stability and performance of the smartphone are expected to be increased by this update.
- [July 1, 2020]: Realme Narzo 10 starts receiving a new update with June 2020 Security Patch. The update brings a bunch of fixes for known issues and optimizations. Apart from these, no new features were added to the device. You can know more details about this update by clicking here.
- [May 27, 2020]: A couple of days after its launch, Realme started rolling out the May 2020 Security Patch update for the Narzo 10 smartphone. The update increases the Security and overall stability of the smartphone. Click here to know more details of this update.
Note: Please keep in mind that, similar to all the other updates, it is also seeding out in phases and expected to reach all the smartphones within a week. So, don’t get panic and navigate to Settings > Software updates > Check for updates to check the update status manually.