Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is a very popular phone which was launched back in August 2016. As now its been 4 years since the Redmi Note 4 launched. So users of the phone did not get any official updates from the manufacturer, But there are custom ROMs for Redmi Note 4 with latest features. The Redmi Note 4 users usually try these ROMS for new features and sometimes they bricked their phones. In other words, people sometimes did not flash the ROMS properly and stuck in bootloop. Then you have to go back to the stable ROM and here we are with Guide How to install Redmi Note 4 Flashboot ROM.
For a reminder, Xiaomi Redmi features a 5.5-inch full-HD IPS display has a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels. It powers with Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor clocked at 2GHz and pairs with 2GB/3GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage. There is another variant of Redmi Note 4 which contains 4GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage. The phone comes with a huge 4100 mAh battery and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box and later on the phone updates to Android Nougat. We know you are here for how to install the latest Redmi Note 4 fastboot ROM. Before start installing you have downloaded all the below-listed prerequisites.
- Download the latest ADB and Flashboot on your PC.
- Download the latest Redmi Note 4 Fastboot ROM from here and save it on your PC.
- You should download the latest Mi Flash Tool.
- Install the latest USB drivers on your PC.
How to Install Redmi Note 4 Flashboot ROM
- First, Install ADB and Flashboot and Mi Flash Tool on your PC.
- Unzip the Redmi Note 4 Flashboot ROM folder on your PC.
- Connect Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 to your PC via USB cable.
- Boot your Phone into fastboot mode by pressing the Volume down + Power button. You can also use “adb reboot bootloader” command in Powershell window.
- Open the Mi Flash Tool and click on the refresh button after that you will see your phone in the list.
- Now you have to select Flashboot ROM for Redmi Note 4 from where you have stored it in Mi Flash Tool.
- Once you select the Flashboot ROM, Now check the Clean all checkbox at the bottom right of Mi Flash Tool Window.
- Click on the flash button right to the refresh button to start flashing the fastboot ROM on Redmi Note 4.
- Once the process completes the success message on the screen will be displayed. After that, the phone will reboot automatically.
After this Redmi Note 4 will boot normally without any bootloop issues. However, if you get any problem in following the above method you can ask us via comments below.