LG has launched new version of the its smartwatch, LG Watch urbane 2nd Edition. Mainly, it packs LTE connectivity and a larger 1.38-inch display with a resolution of 480 x 480 and a pixel density of 348ppi.
It has a diameter of 44.5mm, the smartwatch resembles a classic timepiece with its hairline-etched stainless steel body and durable hypoallergenic TPSiV elastomer band. It is one of the first smartwatch to have LTE support on Android Wear.
Technically, LG Watch urbane 2nd Edition is powered with Snapdragon 400 SoC, 768MB LPDDR3 RAM, 4GB storage, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi, built-in GPS for location tracking, and a 570mAh battery
LG Watch urbane 2nd Edition
- Chipset: 1.2GHz Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM 400
- Operating System: Android WearTM (Cell-connected Version)
- Display: 1.38-inch P-OLED Display (480 x 480 / 348ppi)
- Size: 44.5 x 14.2mm
- Memory: 4GB eMMC / 768MB LPDDR3
- Battery: 570mAh
- Network*: Bluetooth 4.1 / Wi-Fi / LTE / 3G
- Sensors: Accelerometer / Gyro / Compass / Barometer / PPG / GPS
- Color*: Space Black / Opal Blue / Luxe White / Signature Brown
- Other: Dust and Water Resistance (IP67)
The LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition will be available first in the United States and Korea, followed by markets in Europe, CIS, Asia and the Middle East. Details including price and date of availability will be announced locally at a later date.
Intro Video of the Watch Urbane 2:
Additionally, LG has also announced LG V10 smartphone which has dual displays.