Sony had officially announced about the list of the devices for the update and now the update is seeding to the devices. The devices for which the update is rolling are Xperia Z, Xperia ZR, Xperia ZL and Tablet Z.
The Android 4.3 jelly bean brings a list of features with some performance tweaks to improve the user experience to farther extent. Below are some of the features in the update.
It includes Better performance and also some user interface optimizations and also comparatively better graphics. Also Sony smart social camera has been launched with Xperia Z1. Also it brings a new feature “Xperia themes” which will allow you to download user interface packs and simply change they looks of the interface.
Also the update brings better security enhancements that have been equivalently synced with Xperia in Business. And it fits not dumpy end here. There are also other more features and you can have a look at them in the source link below.
Here’s full changelog:
- Google’s Android 4.3; Jelly Bean– Project Butter performance & UI optimisation and a smoother graphical experience
- Sony’s Smart Social Camera to these devices
- Sony’s entire native app portfolio to the latest versions – bringing tweaked / improved / current experiences for (to name but a few): Messaging, MyXperia, Smart Connect, Small apps, TrackID, Sony Select and…
- Sony’s Media apps: WALKMAN, Album and Movies, with Sony Entertainment Network cloud service integration* – a more converged and full Sony entertainment experience.
- “Xperia Themes”, with downloadable UI packs from Sony Select – more on this soon…
- Android security enhancements, matched with Sony’s mobile enterprise solution: Xperia in Business
- Battery STAMINA Mode
- Increased user control for Xperia Tablet Z, with “Restricted Profiles”
Have you got the update yet for your Sony Xperia device?
So if your own an device in the list, the notification might have reached and you should start downloading as this update packs some really good features.