Honor 9 Lite was launched back in 2017, and it’s been almost 2.5 years now. And if you’re facing any problems with your Honor 9 Lite like the phone is getting slow, then resetting your phone is the best option. Here in this article, we will guide you step by step to hard reset Honor 9 Lite.
Most importantly, you should know that hard reset your phone will erase all your data, which includes your photos, videos, and apps. So before start resetting Honor 9 Lite, you should backup all your data stored on your phone. You can reset your Honor 9 Lite using a factory reset option via settings, or you can hard reset Honor 9 Lite.
How to Factory Reset Honor 9 Lite
- Open your phone and tap on settings.
- Scroll down to the Reset option.
- Now you have to select Factory data to reset option by tapping on it.
- After that, you will again get the warning, which says that if you want to delete everything on the internal storage. Or uncheck this option if you don’t want that.
- Tap on the “Reset Phone” button, and it might ask you the password of your phone.
- After entering the password, tap on the “Reset phone” button again.
- Your phone will automatically reboot after the Factory data reset successfully completed.
How to Hard Reset Honor 9 Lite
- First, power off your phone normally.
- To turn it on, press and hold the Volume up + Power buttons simultaneously. Don’t release them until you see the EMUI logo on the screen.
- Tap on the ‘Wipe data/Factory reset‘ option.
- Now tap on the ‘Wipe data/Factory reset‘ option to confirm your selection.
- The phone will reset, and on the new screen, use the Volume up button to scroll to the ‘Reboot system now.’ This will reboot your phone normally, and that’s it!
We hope you have successfully hard reset your Honor 9 Lite. If you get any problem while following the steps written above, then use the comments box below. We will try to give you a solution to your problem.