There are plenty of reasons that why should we make backups of our Android Phone data. In market, there are various ways to do that but those need root access to fully backup Android phone. In today’s world we highly need backup as we can lost data to several issues, bugs, viruses, malware and any other anomaly. Even, when we change device the backup is needed on the new device to let you make in sync with the content. Today, we are going to show you how you can backup Android phone without root access.
Today most of the users use Android devices to store the data to day records and even credentials of some super secure information. All those things are stored on the device. So, it becomes highly important for those to backup their important data on some other place or in the cloud. We have created a step-by step guide to help you backup Android phone without root access.
We are to start in a step-by-step guide to backup Android Device without root access from contacts to apps. So, let’s proceed first by letting you know how you can backup contacts and calendar on Android Phone.
Guide to backup Android Device without root
Backup Contacts and Calendar on Android Phone
This is the most useful and most important data that everyone needs at times when you don’t have contacts on the device. It is the lifeline of the most of the operations on a device to talk with other people.
It involves some of the easiest methods to backup contacts and calendar on Android Phone. You need to install any third party app to backup your contacts. Follow the steps below to backup contacts and calendar on Android phone.
Steps: (Online Procedure)
- Goto Settings of your device
- Head over to teh Accounts and then to Google option.
- Now select your Gmail account and enable Contacts sync from the options.
- Once the sync is done you will get your contacts back on new device and anew copy of contacts get stored on the Google cloud also.
You can access these contacts on any smartphone by simply signing in with your Gmail email ID.
- In order to do so, you need to head over to the contacts app.
- Then head over to the settings menu by tapping three dot menu.
- Now, select Import/Export option
- Then hit export to .vcf file and save it offline.
Isn’t it’s easy ?
Must Checkout: Download SuperSU zip and APK to root your Android Device How to Install ADB and Fastboot tools on your MacOS system? How to Install ADB and Fastboot on your Windows PC (Easiest Method) Download Magisk v16.4 (Magisk Manager v5.7.0) Install TWRP Recovery and know its Features How to enable USB Debugging Mode on Android Device
Backup Photos and Videos on Android phone
The Next is to Sync Photos and Images and Videos to cloud or local storage. It is quite easy to store the video and images on teh cloud with just simple taps. There are plenty of Apps that are capable of taking backup of your photos and videos.
So let’s proceed with the steps to backup Photos and videos via Google Photos.
- Download Google Photos App
- Sign in with your Google ID
- Now select the Automatic Backup Option
- It’s Done
You Might Like: Google Photos update now Allows a user to edit Location info of the images Google Photos getting likes support for content in shared albums
Now you can restore and download your photos and videos any time on any device.
In order to make a backup offline, you need to attach it to the local storage device and move your photos and videos to that device.
Backup SMS and Call Logs on Android Phone
Well, we daily have plenty of SMS and calls on daily basis. We need to have backup of SMS and Call Logs. It is important either when changing a phone and when data is damaged. So, you can easily restore your Backup SMS and Call Logs if you have backup either offline or online. So let’s have a look how we can backup Android Phone ‘s SMS and Call Logs.
- You need to download Backup SMS and Call Logs.
- Open the App and Click Backup to make a backup offline or on Googel Drive
- So, it’s done you have backed up the SMS and call Logs.
- Now you can restore by hitting the Restore button.
- Hurray, You are free now !
Backup your Apps on Android Phone
Well, the apps, which are the building blocks of an Android device needs backup also. There are many ways to backup Android phone without root (Apps). So, we are going with the easiest way to backup Apps and restore them. so, without wasting any time let mode on to thep procedure:
- You need to download Backup and Restore App.
- Open It and Select the Apps you want to Backup
- After selecting and then press Backup Button and It’s all Done.
So this is all for this step-by-step guide to backup Android Phone without root access. We have used different apps to ease out the process of backup on your device. The backup and restore are the important features that you you only when you are in dire need. We suggest you to backup your important material before rooting your device, flashing TWRP or unlocking the bootloader.