Samsung improved a lot of things when it switched to OneUI. It introduced many new features with the latest OneUI 5.0 based on Android 13. The cameras of Samsung smartphones are next level with the support for many features like Camera Assistant via Good Lock Plugin. Apart from features, it also brings new UI, smoother animations, and many others. The OneUI 5.0 will allow you to set multiple timers on your Samsung smartphone. It can be helpful to many users who require multiple timers at the same time. Samsung claims that a user can set up to 20 different timers simultaneously.
Steps to set multiple timers on OneUI 5.0
The steps to set multiple timers on any OneUI 5.0 running smartphone are very simple.
- For this, first, open the Clock app on your device.
- Now, head to the Timer tab.
- Now, start any timer for your desired time.
- To add an additional timer, click on the “+” icon.
- That’s it, by this way, you can add multiple timers.
The pictures will also help you to have a better understanding of the process. Do share the article with your fellow Samsung users who need to be made aware of this feature.