A couple of days back, OnePlus has officially unveiled OnePlus Nord in selected markets. Within one day after it’s release, the company has started rolling out a new OTA update for the smartphone. Now, a new update with the OxygenOS 10.5.4 is spinning out for the device in India, globally, and in European markets. The update arrives as the 10.5.4.AC01DA Firmware version for Indian users, 10.5.4.AC01BA Europe and 10.5.4.AC01BA Firmware is rolling out globally.
According to the release note, the update fuels with the bug fixes for reported/known issues, and several improvements for system and camera. Besides these, no new features were added to the device via update.
The update brings fixes for unable to join the Red Cable Club issue, background music pausing error, and syncing Notes issue (India). It also features several improvements for Gallery launch speed, display experience and much more, However, the update Changelog is dropped below.
- Improved launch speed of Gallery
- Improved display experience
- Fixed issue of being unable to join Red Cable Club (IN only)
- Fixed issue of background music pausing when launching front camera
- Improved quality of video calls
- Improved color accuracy and white balance for low-light selfies
- Improved vibrancy and color accuracy of macro camera
- Fixed issue of syncing Notes (IN only)
With the reported bugs fixes and new improvements, the performance of the smartphone will be increased. In availability, the company has rolled the update in phases, so, it may take a few days to reach your device. Meanwhile, you can check the update status manually by navigating to Settings>Software updates>Check for updates.
OnePlus Nord Quick Specifications
- 6.44-inch display with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G Chipset
- 6/8/12GB RAM and 64/128/256GB storage
- A quad rear camera and a 30-MP + 8-Mp dual selfie camera
- 4,115 mAh battery