Oovoo Video chat App has been updated today and is available for download at Google Play Store. One of the main feature it got is of support for Four Way Video Calls simultaneously. You can also carry on text chats with as many as 12 people and also text chat during a video call. The update is not only for Android, iOS also included.
You can also see various new changes like a widget, deeper Android integration such as showing missed Oovoo calls in the dialer, or showing which of your contacts is available for a call. So next time you missed a call than there will be message in your notification area. So guys try it about and share your views about new features.
ooVoo QUADRUPLES SOCIAL VIDEO-CHAT FUN WITH RELEASE OF FREE iOS, ANDROID FOUR-SCREEN MULTI-PARTY MOBILE VIDEO-CHAT APPS
ooVoo Goes Ultra-Mobile with Must-Have Features for Social Video-Chat
NEW YORK, (August 21, 2012) – ooVoo, the fastest-growing and largest independent social video-chat provider with 54 million registered subscribers, today unleashed free iOS and Android apps that let subscribers easily include more of their friends in all their fun…wherever and whenever they wish.
As the leader in group video-chat, ooVoo’s new mobile apps are the only major communications product offering users four simultaneous video streams at once on mobile devices, and hosting a total of up to 12 participants on one call, for free! ooVoo’s free apps for mobile devices offer more flexibility and several industry-first social video-chat features that raise the bar for connected fun.
ooVoo is the go-to place for free group video-chat, and no one matches ooVoo’s capabilities, quality and fun. The new ooVoo product upgrades across mobile platforms allow users to:
– Host four simultaneous video streams at once on screen – for free – on iOS or Android mobile devices in high quality (over 240 devices supporting 4-way)
– Gain deep integration into the native Android address book using the Google Social API
– Take advantage of ooVoo’s Android widget that shows online friends, missed calls and enables one-touch chat session starts plus calls straight from their phone or tablet home screen
– Enjoy the first optimized, multi-party communications experience for new, high-speed LTE
– Stay always available — the new ooVoo mobile app provides subscribers with push notifications, making them always on and always reachable
– Text chat with anyone during a video call on both iOS and Android
– Get improvements to the user experience that make ooVoo easier and fun to use
“Multi-party video-chat is the most social thing one can do on mobile, and with the launch of ooVoo’s four-screen mobile apps we’re creating an easy and free way to let more friends get together, participate and be a part of each other’s worlds – which bring us all closer together,” said Jay Samit, president of ooVoo. “ooVoo is the marriage of communications and social. ooVoo gives everyone the ability to share experiences with friends as they happen regardless of location or device.”
Starting today, the free ooVoo updates are available for immediate download from iPhone App Store and Google Play.
Download Now: Oovoo Video Call