Oppo is rolling out a new update for Oppo F9 and Oppo F9 Pro smartphones registered for ColorOS 7 trial update. Both the smartphones are receiving a firmware update packing improvements, system stability, and fixes for some bugs. The update is bringing firmware version CPH1823EX_11_F.09 weighing over 283MB in size. The update is available for the users who have opted for the trial update.
The new update for Oppo F9 series brings various stability improvements, improved memory utilization rates. and fixes Heytap Cloud app issues while giving editing the family members. Moreover, the update stabilizes the Bluetooth connection and optimizes the third-party app compatibility. The user will get a better photo quality as the update eliminates the regular camera app glitches.
Oppo F9 and F9 Pro ColorOS 7.1 Update
- Improved system stability.
- Improved memory the utilization rate.
- Fixed an issue where the admin could not edit family members in Family Sharing of Heytap Cloud.
- Fixed some Bluetooth connection issues.
- Fixed compatibility issues with third-party apps.
- Fixed camera function glitches and improved photo quality.
- Fixed a display issue with the Home screen when in editing mode.
The OTA update will gradually rollout to each unit of both the Oppo F9 and F9 Pro handsets. You can even manually check the update by heading to the Settings > About > Check for the updated menu. Moreover, we suggest you switch to WiFi networks to save some carrier bandwidth.
Oppo recently unveiled the ColorOS 7 update plan for India, Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong, and other few countries. Various other devices like OPPO R15, A9, A9X, Oppo A5 2020, and A9 2020, Oppo K3 and many other devices start receiving the update ColorOS 7 update. The company is also working on some new devices like Oppo PDAT10 4G which appeared on TENAA a few days ago.