OnePlus has rolled out an update for its home made ROM, Oxygen OS 2.2.0. The latest update has brought some minor yet powerful updates to increse the performance and daily life usage of the phone.
OxygenOS 2.2.0 has brought few tweaks to fix some of the problems from the previous build, security patches, in addition to other new features.
Here’s the official changelog of the update:
- Fixed dual SIM preference selection issues in settings
- Added NTFS and exFAT support for OTG
- Fixed Google Camera photo-sphere and panorama bugs
- Screen temperature can now be adjusted from quick settings
- Added hide search bar option in launcher settings
- Security patches
- Holiday wallpapers
- General bug fixes and optimizations
It will be a gradual rollout process, so you have to wait if you didn’t received the update.
How many of you have received the update?