Realme has launched Realme 2 Pro officially long back in 2018. It features a 6.3-inch display with 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Chipset. The device hosts a 16-MP + 2-MP dual rear camera and a 16-MP single front-facing camera.
Note: This is a tracker, and it will be updated regularly with Realme 2/ 2 Pro smartphone updates.
Realme 2/ 2 Pro Updates Tracker
- [November 26, 2020]: Realme has started seeding out both the October and November 2020 Security patch update for the Realme 2 devices. The update is rolling out on the RMX1805EX_11.A.71 Firmware version. Apart from the latest Security patch and optimizations, the update doesn’t add any new features. The changelog of this update is as follows.
● Updated Android security patch: Oct/Nov, 2020
● Optimized the system performance and improved system stability
- [August 28, 2020]: Realme has reportedly started rolling out the August 2020 Security Patch update for the Realme 2 Pro. The update is bumping on the RMX1801EX_11.F.10 firmware version, and it is currently spinning out only for Indian users.
According to the changelog, it features the latest Security Patch, new add-ons, optimizations, and fixes for the known issues. The new add-ons include OTG Switch toggles, long-press the icon to uninstall the app, deep cleanup feature, and long press to copy the IMEI feature.
- [May 18, 2020]: Realme 2 Pro started receiving the May 2020 Security Patch update on the RMX1801EX_11_C.31 Firmware version. Apart from the May 2020 Security Patch and bug fixes, the company has not added any new features. To get more information about the update, you can navigate from here.
- [March 18, 2020]: The update houses the March 2020 Security Patch, Airtel & Jio VoWiFi feature, and swipe gestures from both sides add-on. It comes with the RMX1801EX_11_C.27 Firmware version, and more details of this update can be found here.
Similar to all other updates, it is also seeding out in phases, so, it may take some time to hit your device. However, you can navigate to Settings>Software updates>Check for updates to check the status of the update.
We also suggest the users switch over to a WiFi network to avoid the data charges. In case if you have received the update then do let us know via the comment section below.