Realme X2 Pro was officially launched in 2019 featuring a 6.5-inch display and Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ Chipset. It houses a quad-rear camera and a 16-MP single front-facing camera for selfies. The device was launched with Android v9.0 (Pie), and after a couple of months, it got updated to Android 10.
Note: We will keep this post updated with the latest updated information regarding Realme X2 Pro.
Realme X2/ X2 Pro Updates Tracker
- [January 31, 2021]: The Realme X2 Pro users have started picking the January 2021 Security patch update on the RMX1931_11_C.33 Firmware version. The update is currently limited to Chinese users only and it comes with the January 2021 Security patch, optimizations, and fixes for known/reported issues. The update fixes the problem that Kugou music switching songs appear stuck, the problem that the flashback key is not displayed in some scenes in the peace elite game with low probability, and much more.
- [January 26, 2021]: The January 2021 Security patch update has started hitting the Realme X2 smartphones. The update is spinning out on the RMX1992EX_11_C.16 or RMX1992AEX_11_C.16 Firmware version and it’s currently rolling out only in India. As per the changelog, the update adds both the December 2020 and January 2021 Security patches, add-ons, fixes and a couple of optimizations. Reportedly, the company has not added any new features to the device.
- [December 24, 2020]: Realme has started spinning out the December 2020 Security patch update to the Realme X2 smartphone. The update is rolling out on the RMX1991_11_C.25, and as of now, it is currently limited only to Chinese users. The update adds the Bluetooth headset call answer icon, function of turning off the flashlight by short pressing the power button in the screen state, and the QR code sharing function in the contact details interface. It also fixes the Bluetooth failure issue; face combination unlock, fingerprint, HDR video, etc.
- [December 15, 2020]: The Realme X2 Pro devices have started experiencing a new update with both the November and December 2020 Security patches. The update is rolling on the RMX1931_11_C.32 Firmware version for the Chinese users and RMX1931EX_11_C.34 Firmware version for Indian users. As per the changelog, the update appears with the latest Security patches, new add-ons, optimizations, and fixes for known/ reported issues.
The update adds the support for QR code scanning in the business card scanning interface, QR code sharing function in the contact details interface, and Bluetooth headset call answer icon. It also brings fixes for the very low probability of crashing when editing album, low-probability crash problem when entering the alarm clock details interface, extremely low probability of crashing when opening Huantai Mall APP in super power saving mode, problem of low probability screen flickering when entering the codebook in dark mode, and problem that the switch state is not synchronized from sunrise to sunset after using the mobile phone to move in the dark mode issue. It also optimizes the fingerprint and face combination unlock logic.
- [November 4, 2020]: Realme has finally started seeding out the October 2020 Security patch update for the Realme X2 Pro smartphones. The update bears the RMX1931EX_11_C.33/ RMX1931_11_C.33 Firmware version and is rolling out globally. As per the changelog, the update features the latest Security patch, new add-ons, optimizations, and fixes for known/reported issues. The new add-ons include system icons in the Status bar, Sunset to Sunrise toggle for eye comfort, and toggle for display keyboard when entering app drawer. The update brings fixes for issues like network connection loss in some scenarios, probabilistic screen flicker when entering the album, and display issue of the seconds display of time.
- [October 13, 2020]: The September 2020 Security patch update has finally started rolling out to the Realme X2 Pro smartphones. The update bears the RMX1931_11_C.30 Firmware version, and as of now, it is currently limited to Chinese users only. The update features the latest Security patch and Soloop App, Huantai Mall Applications. Apart from that, the company has not added any new features to the device.
- [Aug 24, 2020]: Realme has just pushed a new update for Realme X20 Pro smartphones. The update features the July and August 2020 Security Patch, new add-ons, optimizations, and fixes for known issues. It is limitedly rolling out only in China, and the changelog of the update is as follows.
- [June 28, 2020]: The Realme X2 Pro is the new device to join the list with firmware version C.26 (Build number). Ozip download files for all the variants are available over here. The update packs June 2020 Security patch with several other changes.
- [May 28, 2020]: The company launched May 2020 Security patch for Realme X2 pro with firmware version MX1931EX_11.C.27. The update is based on RealmeUI v1.0 and also packs a famous DocVault application. You can know more information about the update by heading over here.
- [March 29, 2020]: The update brings an Android 10 based Relame UI update to Realme X2 Pro. The new update brings several new features, refinements, and enhancements over the previous firmware build. Details about the Android 10 open beta update is here.
- [February 21, 2020]: Another update starts rolling out with the February 2020 security patch along with some new features and fixes. The update comes with firmware version RMX1931_11_A.15. More information can be found here.
- [January 29, 2020]: Realme X2 Pro gets January 2020 Security Patch with several new enhancements and fixes. It added support for Jio and Airtel VoWiFi support. Know more about the update here.
- [January 6, 2020]: December 2019, the security patch made its way to Realme X2 and X2 Pro in January 2020. The new staged rollout is taking place with the firmware version RMX1931EX_11_A.08 for Realme X2 and RMX1992EX_11_A.17 for Realme X2 Pro. Know more about the update by heading to our dedicated article.
As the update is rolling out in stages, it might take a few days to reach all the smartphones. Meanwhile, navigate to Settings>Software updates>Check for updates to check the update manually.
We suggest the users switch to a WiFi connection to save data costs on carrier data. You can comment below information about new updates, so that other user can also get to know about it.