Good News for Realme narzo 50 5G users, as Realme has released the official Realme UI 4.0 based on Android 13. Certainly, after months of testing the Beta version, the device is getting a stable update. Note that the update is rolled-out in batches, soon it will reach your device. Certainly, if you own a narzo 50 5G smartphone, ensure that you should update your device to the required or eligible version – RMX3571_11.A.07 | RMX3571_11.A.08 | RMX3571_11.A.10. Consequently, the update will be rolled out on stage manned to ensure the update’s stability. However, the update is released for a few random users. After checking if there are no critical bugs or issues, the update will be released broadly by end of February.
MAKE SURE TO READ: Realme 10 Pro 5G Coca-Cola edition is finally here!
Realme UI 4.0 based on Android 13 for Realme narzo 50 5G Changelog
• Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
• Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
• Optimizes UI layers for clearer and neater visual experience.
• Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
• Adapts responsive layouts to accommodate different screen sizes to improve readability.
• Optimizes fonts for better readability.
• Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
• Adds media playback control and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
• Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
• Upgrades Doodle in Notes. You can now draw on graphics to take notes more efficiently.
• Optimizes Screencast, with cast content automatically adapting to the target screen.
【Security & privacy】
• Adds an automatic pixelation feature for chat screenshots • The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
• Adds regular clearing of clipboard data for privacy protection.
• Optimizes Private Safe • The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
【Health & Digital wellbeing】
• When in Kid Space, your browser app automatically switches to Kids mode to create a child-friendly space.
• Adds Eye comfort in Kid Space to protect children’s vision.
• Adds Dynamic Computing Engine to improve the system speed, stability, battery life, and app experience.
As a result, for the first time, it may take a longer time to boot, in case, if there are several third-party applications on your phone, after upgrading. To improve the system performance efficiency and eliminate potential safety risks, the device performs several actions like application adaptation, background optimization, and security scanning, instances. Certainly, the device occupies more CPU, memory, and other resources, after upgrading. So, it may affect the device to hang and consume power faster. It is suggested to you, leave the device for 5 hours after the phone is fully charged or use the mobile phone for 3 days normally, then your device will get back to normal.
Rollback to Android 12
In conclusion, download the official roll-back package on your device and reminisce the location of the downloaded package. [Official Link]
Note, The data of your device will be erased when you roll back, make sure to back up the data.