Days after the rollout of the February Security patch, Realme has started sending the March 2021 Security Patch update to the Realme V15 users. The update accompanies the build number RMX3092_11_A.29, and at present, it is carrying out in China.
As mentioned in the changelog, the update adds the new security fix, brings advancements, and fixes known issues. Aside from the minor changes, the company has not added any new highlights or massive changes. The update improves execution, camera quality, and Network enhancements. The changelog of this update is dropped below.
- Update Android security patch (2021#3)
- Optimize the focus speed of the viewfinder frame in some scenes
- The internet
- Optimize mobile network performance and enhance the online call experience
- Fix some known issues and improve system stability
On the off chance that you are a Realme V15 user from China, a notification will pop-up whenever the update reaches your device. Likewise, you can also go to Settings>About>Software updates and check for the updates. We additionally suggest you to change to a WiFi network before downloading to prevent mobile data charges or loss.
Realme V15 Key Specifications
- 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display (1080 x 2400 pixels)
- MediaTek Dimensity 800U 5G (7 nm) Chipset
- 6/8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage
- Triple rear camera and a 16-MP selfie camera
- Android 10 based Realme UI
- 4,310 mAh battery