At the near end of last month, Samsung started seeding out One UI 3.1 to Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ users in Germany and the USA along with March 2021 security patch. A similar package is now expanding to other countries as well. At present, the next stop for the firmware is Canada.
The latest software carries the build version N970WVLU6FUBH for Galaxy Note 10 while the Galaxy Note 10+ update can be identified with version number N975WVLU6FUBH.
The One UI 3.1 enhances the system security against different levels of threats and vulnerabilities. In terms of features, the latest skin by Samsung enables users to remove GPS location from images, Private share, eye comfort shield, automatic switching of Galaxy Buds, and much more. Here’s the entire changelog.
One UI 3.1 Changelog
- Extract the date and address from the event title and recommend automatic registration.
- Receive notifications from SmartThings devices that also have specified schedule notifications.
- The performance of the Camera has been improved
- Eye comfort shield function has been added.
- The color temperature of the screen automatically adjusts for the time of day.
- Support Buds auto-switching between Galaxy phone and tablet.
- Extract the date and address from the reminder memo and recommend registering automatically, and remind important information by the situation.
- It is now possible to protect your privacy by deleting the location information of previously taken photos before sharing or posting them on social media.
- Synchronize valid links created on devices with the same registered Samsung account.
- The use of social media services has been simplified. It is possible to share profiles, photos, notes, schedules, and more with friends simply by logging in to your Samsung account.
- Object eraser feature has been added to Labs in Photo Editor.
- Using Erase Objects allows you to erase an object which you want in the photo.
The over-the-air build is in the initial rollout phase so it may take some time to reach out to every Galaxy Note 10 unit in Canada. However, as per reports, the Telus, Rogers, Fido Mobile, etc based Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ have started receiving the Android 11-based One UI 3.1 update. But as always, you can also track the update by heading to device Settings ->Software updates -> Download and install.