Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 or Galaxy Note III which came in news last month, Today we got its leaked image and its also looking to be original.The first alleged photo of the iPad mini competitor is courtesy of @clasificatearg. Yesterday Samsung’s Mobile division head JK Shin also confirmed that Note 8.0 is coming at MWC 2013.
Pictured white device with rounded corners resembling the Galaxy S III design. The back is fairly plain with only the Samsung logo on it and a flashless camera.
Rumored specs of galaxy Note 8.0 are as follows:
- 8.0-inch (1280 × 800 pixels) TFT Super Clear LCD display
- 1.6 GHz quad-core processor
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 5MP auto focus camera, 1.3MP front-facing camera
- 3G HSPA+ 21 Mbps, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and aGPS
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with micro SD card slot
- 4600 mAh battery
Its availability is listed as March 2013, so it should arrive not long after its announcement at MWC. Samsung is also expected to launch a dual-SIM Android smartphone with a 5.8-inch display at MWC called the Fonblet.