A few days back, Samsung has rolled out the One UI 3.1 Update to the Galaxy S20 FE European users with plenty of new features, improvements, etc. Unfortunately, the company has started pulling back the update, and it’s no longer available for download.
As of now, there’s no information available about the pullback of the One UI 3.1 update. So, based on the company’s previous update pullbacks, we can assume that the update might contain plenty of encountered bugs and issues that may result in the crashing of the device.
Once again, Samsung might release the One UI 3.1 update to the Galaxy S20 FE users by fixing the bugs and adding the necessary changes. If you are a Galaxy S20 FE user and installed the update, let us know the encountered bugs, issues, etc., if noticed.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Key Specifications
- 6.5-inch display with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+) Chipset
- 6/8GB RAM with 128/256GB internal storage
- Triple rear camera and a 32-MP single front-facing camera
- Android 10 based One UI (Skin)
- 4,500 mAh battery