Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 is receiving One UI 3.1 update based on Android 11. Both locked and unlocked variants of the T-Mobile Galaxy Z Fold are getting the latest update. They are now joining the list of eligible devices to bag the One UI 3.1 update.
Samsung always stays ahead in the game of upgrading the devices to the latest version of Android. The company holds a major user share in the global smartphone market with its long-term update policies and timely updates. It does not believe in relying on anyone, instead, it rolls out its in-house skin to each of its eligible devices.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 is the coolest device so far and now it has joined the list of eligible devices to receive the new update. The foldable smartphone is to upgrade from One UI 3.0 to One UI 3.1. Last month the handsets on the Verizon network bagged the One UI 3.1 update and now it’s the turn for T-Mobile handsets. T-Mobile’s both locked and unlocked variants will receive the new Android 11 based One UI 3.1 update.
According to the sources, the latest update is quite large in size so it cannot be a security patch update. And looking into the official documents, the news confirms that it is the One UI 3.1 update. Samsung soon launched the changelog. The latest update brings the March 2021 security patch along with it and upgrades it from the February 2021 security patch.
– Extract the date and address from the event title and recommend automatic registration.
– Receive notifications from SmartThings devices that also have specified schedule notifications.
– The performance of the Camera has been improved
– Eye comfort shield function has been added.
– The color temperature of the screen automatically adjusts for the time of day.
– Support Buds auto-switching between Galaxy phone and tablet.
– Extract the date and address from the reminder memo and recommend registering automatically, and remind important information by the situation.
– It is now possible to protect your privacy by deleting the location information of previously taken photos before sharing or posting them on social media.
– Synchronize valid links created on devices with the same registered Samsung account.
– The use of social media services has been simplified. It is possible to share profiles, photos, notes, schedules, and more with friends simply by logging in to your Samsung account.
– Object eraser feature has been added to Labs in Photo Editor.
– Using Erase Objects allows you to erase an object which you want in the photo.
There are a lot of changes coming along with the new update that can change the entire functioning of the devices. The new update is rolling out to the users and will soon reach the users globally.