Xiaomi is successfully rolling out the enhanced version of MIUI 12.5 to its eligible flagship. Most of the devices from the Mi 11 series have bagged this update. And now the new package is unfurling to the Indian variants of Mi 11X.
Make sure to visit: Download Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra and Mi MIX Fold wallpapers
The MIUI 12.5 enhanced edition is rolling out in a stable phase via the firmware version Stable V22.214.171.124.RKHINXM. According to the changelog, the update brings fixes and optimizations in the lock screen, status bar, and notification shade. On the top, the extensive features of the new skin will be a major part of the update.
- MIUI12.5 Enhanced
- Swift performance: More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring a smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- Lock screen
- Fix: Using Face unlock and Fingerprint unlock simultaneously led to crashes in some cases
- New: New fingerprint options
- Fix: Lock screen notifications disappeared after an ended call
- Fix: Lock screen items weren’t displayed when super wallpapers and themes were combined
- Status bar, Notification shade
- Optimization: Third-party theme compatibility for the Notification shade
- Optimization: Dark mode adjustments for notifications
- Fix: Notifications weren’t displayed correctly when App lock was used
- Fix: Cleaner animations weren’t displayed correctly
- Fix: Notification shade couldn’t be opened in some cases
- Fix: Issues with permissions after missed calls
- Fix: Player controls weren’t always displayed in the Notification shade
- Fix: Notifications weren’t always displayed correctly when “Raise to Wake” was used
- Fix: Buttons weren’t always displayed correctly on the notifications when Dark mode was on