Recently, Xiaomi has announced the Redmi 10 smartphone featuring a 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen. Under the hood, it is powered by an Octa-core processor-based MediaTek Helio G88 chipset. The smartphone ships with Android 11 out of the box along with MIUI 12.5 on top paired with up to 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. Redmi 10 equips a 50MP quad-camera module at the rear and a single 8MP snapper for selfies.
Note: We will keep this post updated with the latest updated information regarding the Redmi 10 smartphone updates.
Redmi 10 Updates Tracker
The updates will be placed in descending order i.e; the latest ones can be seen at the top.
- [October 22, 2021]: Xiaomi is releasing the October 2021 security patch to the Redmi 10 smartphone. Arriving on the firmware version V18.104.22.168.RKURUXM, the update is currently live in Russia. Apart from increasing the system security, the package does ot carry any other changes.
- [October 12, 2021]: The Redmi 10 is receiving a new update globally based on Android 11 OS. The build adds the September 2021 security patch on the firmware version V22.214.171.124.RKUMIXM. Besides, it does not carry any other changes.
- [September 17, 2021]: The Android 10 based European units of Redmi 10 are receiving a new update. The build arrives on the firmware version V126.96.36.199.RKUEUXM and optimizes the system performance. Also, the security and stability of the system are improved.
- [September 16, 2021]: The Redmi 10 is receiving an August 2021 security patch globally on the firmware version V188.8.131.52.RKUMIXM. Apply for the OTA here.
- [September 7, 2021]: The global variants of Redmi 10 are receiving a new software update. The build carries the firmware version V184.108.40.206.RKUMIXM. Though the update is not a major one, it increases the system stability and Reduces the lag present in the system. [Apply for OTA] [Recovery ROM] [Fastboot ROM]
- [August 19, 2021]: The Redmi 10 is grabbing the new software update globally on the firmware version V220.127.116.11.RKUMIXM. The update increases the system stability and reduces the lags, ultimately ensuring a seamless and undisturbed user experience. To apply for the OTA, click here, to flash the recovery ROM, click here, and to download the fastboot ROM, click here.
Like all the other updates, this as well is rolling out in a phase-wise manner. Accordingly, the users may have to wait a while to get the build. You can also check the update status manually by heading over to Settings > Software updates > Check for the updates. We also suggest you switch over to a WiFi network to avoid carrier data charges.