Adobe Lightroom, a boon for photographers on desktops is now slowly shifting to Android and other Mobile platforms. Last year, Adobe made Lightroom free for download which was earlier restricted.
It seems Adobe is shifting to gain more Mobile exposure. In the same path, today, Adobe has launched Adobe Lightroom 2.0 Android App which has embedded many new features. The new features are those which were earlier restricted to desktop users only. You can check the Adobe Lightroom 2.0 feature from list below:
- An in-app camera, supporting the capture of images in DNG raw format
- Shoot-through presets, also available within the in-app camera, enabling previewing and capturing images with a series of built-in presets providing non-destructive editing
- Dehaze tool to adjust haze and fog in an image
- Split Toning enhancement, enabling the addition of a color cast to the highlights and shadows of an image, creating a uniquely stylized color image or replicating the look and feel of a traditional toned black and white image
- Target Adjustment Tool functionality in the Color/B&W editing tool, providing direct, on-image editing controls
- Point mode in Curve tool providing complete control over the tonality and contrast of an image
- Enhanced sharing with one-tap access to Adobe Premiere Clip for crafting video stories.
So guys for what are you waiting for? All the features that Mobile users of the Lightroom wanted are here/ Head over to the Play Store to Download the latest App.