Even though the Android 13 is launched, the OnePlus 10 Pro is still waiting for its official release of OxygenOS 13. In particular, OnePlus just made their second beta of OxygenOS 13 available which is based on Android 13 last week.
Must See: Download OnePlus Store App Latest Version [Old Versions Archive]
A few fixes and tweaks have been made to the new OxygenOS 13 Open Beta 2 to solve the bugs and also it comes with a few new features for the OnePlus 10 Pro. In order to get hands-on with the OxygenOS 10, ensure that you have upgraded the device to its latest version of OxygenOS 12 version (A.15 or A.16). Also the current OxygenOS 13 Beta 1 user will get this build eventually.
However, these versions seem to have some critical issues, as mentioned by the OnePlus itself. If the OxygenOS 13 OB1 is already installed on your device then you will get an OTA update notification. You can check the full changelog below.
Based on Android 13, OxygenOS 13 introduces a variety of new features, specifically in the graphical interface, which is more resemblant to OPPO’s ColorOS. The Aquamorphic Design theme colours, a world clock widget from the home screen that displays the time in various time zones, and the Meeting Assistant option, are the all-new features received. These features include the addition of new large folders to the home screen, media playback control, more markup tool for additional management, and a few more markup tools for editing screenshots.
Previously Reported Issues
- RCC cannot function normally in this build.
- Unable to send MMS on the carrier version (Zain) in Kuwait.
- Unable to send IMS on the carrier version (Telecom) in North Macedonia.
- When you click Capture log after toggling Multiple users/System cloner/Languages, there was no feedback. ( First, you have to switch Multiple users/System cloner/Languages before capturing the log in the feedback tool).
- When pairing Bluetooth a dot will display automatically.
- When capturing an image of a person with multiple shots in an Ultra Dark setting and zooming out at the same moment, the images get blurred.
- In specific conditions screen freezes while taking videos.
- While using Night mode to take photos in the dark, the images may be black and white.
- An abnormal dot on the status bar.
OxygenOS 13 Open Beta 2 Changelog for OnePlus 10 Pro
Note: Some of these changelogs are only appropriate for specific locations.
1. [Aquamorphic Design]
- An improved visual experience by adding Aquamorphic Design theme colors.
- Aquamorphic Design to make animations more natural and vivid.
- World clock widget that shows the time in different time zones Added to the Home screen.
- New behaviour recognition functionality in Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, which identifies complicated movements and offers premium interactions.
- Animations are made to look more natural and realistic and intuitive by adding bodily movements found in real life.
- Enhances and optimizes feature illustrations by including multicultural and inclusive aspects.
- Fonts are optimized for readability.
- Enhanced meeting experience with a new Meeting Assistant which increases the meeting connection, and offers a setting to make alerts more discreet and less annoying.
- Large folders are added to the Home Screen. Now you may open an app in an expanded folder with a single tap and turn pages with a swipe.
- Adds control over media playback and improves the Quick Settings experience.
- Shelf Optimization. By default swiping down on the screen will bring up the Shelf. You can search content online and on your device.
- Also Added more markup tools for screenshot editing.
3. [Seamless interconnection]
- Enhances earphone connection for a smooth experience.
- Always-On Display animations are more optimized using Bitmoji.
- Optimizes Insight Always-On Display allowing for more personalized always-on-display settings available.
- Canvas Always-On Display is optimized, with additional drawing tools and line color available.
5. [Security & privacy]
- Adds an automated pixelation tool for conversation screenshots. To safeguard your privacy, the system can recognize and automatically pixelate the profile images and display names in a conversation snapshot.
- Frequent clearing of clipboards for privacy protection.
- Enhance the Private Safe. To improve the security of private information, the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is utilized to encrypt all files.
6. [Health & Digital wellbeing]
- Kid space is now available, with limited screen time, ambient light warnings, and eye-protecting display features.
7. [Performance optimization]
- Improves system performance, stability, battery life, and app experience by including Dynamic Computing Engine.
- Enhanced Dolby Sound effects by improving spatial sound field perception and sound source accuracy.
8. [Gaming experience]
- Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to improve frame rate stability and balance performance and power consumption in crucial conditions.
- Improved system stability in certain conditions.
- Resolved an issue of icons that would sometimes overlap in Quick Settings.
- Resolved an issue of the panel automatically being pulled down from the status bar in some cases.
- Resolved an issue that can cause auto brightness to respond slowly.
- Resolved an issue of occasionally flickering when your device screen is turned off or on.
- Resolved an issue of Quick Settings background that might appear transparent.
- Resolved an issue where you might be unable to wake your screen by double-tapping it in Guest mode.
- Resolved an issue where your screen might be slow to wake when the Power button is pressed.
- Resolved an issue in which the “other” category might use a large percentage of your device’s storage.
- Resolved an issue of camera lag.
Download OxygenOS 13 Open Beta 2
- NA – NE2215_11_C.17 – Full Download
- EU – NE2213_11_C.17 – Full Download
- IN – NE2211_11_C.17 – Full Download