Poco is rolling out an Android 11 based MIUI 12.0.2 update for the Poco X3 smartphone. The latest firmware brings several new features and optimizations to uplift the overall smartphone performance. The stable update is now rolling out for the Poco X3 units in India.
Poco X3 Android 11 Update
The firmware version V18.104.22.168.RJGINXM brings all the Android 11 luxuries and features. The users can now enjoy the new swipe down feature where users will get notifications shade if opened from the upper left corner and will open the control centre if opened from the upper right corner.
Furthermore, the new update adds optimizations to enhance the overall performance. Below is the list of optimizations present inside the latest update:
- Optimization: Press and hold redirection options
[Status bar, Notification shade]
- Optimization: MIUI 11 custom toggle order is preserved after updating to MIUI 12
- Optimization: GPS icon in the status bar
- New: The screen lights up with animation now
- New: Status bar colour gradient animation
- Optimization: Readjusted sensitive areas for the dots in the unlock pattern
- Optimization: The UI for renaming fingerprint
Along with the addition of new features, the company also rolled out the July 2021 security patch to strengthen the overall device security.
The official changelog is as follows:
- Stable MIUI based on Android 11
- Updated Android Security Patch to July 2021. Increased system security.
- New: Swipe down from the upper left corner to open Notification shade and from the upper right corner to open Control center
- New: When the Notification shade is open, swipe down from the upper right corner to open the Control centre.
Interested users can flash the latest update manually by flashing the recovery.