If you are planning to purchase any latest smartphone at a mid-range price, Samsung and OnePlus are here with Galaxy A52s 5G and Nord 2 5G respectively. Here we will compare the two devices based on their specifications and performance so you can make your own choice accordingly.
First, let’s know what is similar between the Galaxy A52s 5G and the OnePlus Nord 2 5G.
- The smartphones may differ in display overall but they weigh the same i.e 189 g.
- The panels of the devices offer 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution that is protected with Gorilla Glass 5.
- Android 11 runs Galaxy A52s 5G and Nord 2 5G with the latest skin by the respective companies.
- The duo has the same storage onboard with up to 256GB and 8 GB RAM. However, the OnePlus Nord 2 has the upper hand with a 12 GB RAM variant.
- The selfie cam for the Galaxy A52s 5G and Nord 2 5G stands identical at 32 MP lens.
- A 4500 mAh power cell backs up the smartphones over a USB Type-C 2.0 port.
- The other correlative connectivity features are dual-band Wi-Fi, GPS/ A-GPS, and NFC.
Now that we know about the indistinguishable details, let’s see in what department the smartphones aren’t alike. This includes the display, camera, processor, and others. To make it easier for you, we have listed the differences in the table below for a quick glimpse.
|Category||Galaxy A52s 5G||OnePlus Nord 2 5G|
|Display||6.5 inch Super AMOLED|
120Hz refresh rate
405 ppi density
|6.43 inch Fluid AMOLED
90Hz refresh rate
409 ppi density
|Chipset||Snapdragon 778G 5G||Dimensity 1200 5G|
|Processor (onboard)||One UI 3.1||OxygenOS 11.3|
|Rear Camera||64 MP wide|
12 MP ultrawide
5 MP macro
5 MP depth
|50 MP wide
8 MP ultrawide
2 MP monochrome
|Connectivity||Single SIM |
|Charging Capacity||Fast charging 25W||Fast charging 65W|
|Dimensions||159.9 x 75.1 x 8.4 mm||158.9 x 73.2 x 8.3 mm|
To mention that, Galaxy A52s has an IP67 rated build offering dust and water resistance up to 1m for 30 mins. We hope that this information will help you to make the right decision.