Google released its latest Android OS version at Google I/O 2021. With the new Android 12, Google just redesigned the entire Android UI. It is a major design change after Android 5.0 – Android Lollipop. Google calls their new design language – Material You and many stock apps are adapting it. However, you have to be on the latest version of Android to experience the latest design. This is only possible if you have a flagship device or you are using a custom ROM. You can also download seperate apps like GApps and GCam to get glimpse of Google Services on the custom ROMs.
Google also released Beta 2 for Android 12 last month and with it, many custom ROMs were made available for several devices. Custom ROMs come with or without Google Play Services, most AOSP based ROMs offer users the option to choose between them. Those who want Google Play Services can install GApps on their devices. GApps are Google apps bundled as one package making them easier to install at once. There are many ways to do it, you can directly install it or flash it via recovery.
How to Install GApps on any Android device
1.Installing the GApps APK
It is the easiest method available to install GApps on Android phone. All you have to do is download the GApps APK and install it. GApps APK installs Google Play Services and Google Play Store which helps in installing other apps. The link for Android 12 BitGApps is given below.
BitGApps Google Installer APK: Grab Here
2.Flashing it via recovery
This method involves having a custom recovery on your smartphone. There are many custom recoveries available out there depending on the device you are using. Steps for installing GApps via custom recovery:
- Download any GApps ZIP file from the links given below and place it on your smartphone. This method includes a ZIP file instead of APK.
- Boot into your custom recovery.
- Select the Install ZIP or Install present in the main menu.
- Navigate to the GApps ZIP you placed on your device and select it and then flash it.
- Now, go back to the main menu and click on Wipe, select advanced wipe if you are using TWRP recovery.
- Select the cache, dalvik cache, and wipe them. Reboot(it may take some time) the device.
Download Android 12 GApps
BitGApps (arm): Grab Here
BitGApps (arm64): Grab Here
NikGApps: Grab Here