Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 was launched last year in September, featuring a 10.4-inch TFT display. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 Chipset along with up to 64GB storage and 3GB RAM. There’s an 8MP rear camera for photography. On the front side, it comes with a 5MP single camera. Out of the box, the phone runs Android 10 and packs a 7,040 mAh battery.
Note: This is an update tracker and will be updated regularly with the latest updates for the Galaxy Tab A7.
Galaxy Tab A7 Updates Tracker
For your convenience, the updates are arranged in descending order i.e; the latest ones are placed at the top followed by the previously released builds.
- [April 23, 2023]: The Galaxy Tab A7 Lite has recently received the Android 13-based One UI 5.1 Core update. Samsung has started sending out the April 2023 security patch update to the Galaxy Tab A7 Lite Korean users. The latest update bumps up the device’s firmware version to T220KOO3CD1.
- [March 30, 2023]: The new upgrade is rolling in Asian markets for Galaxy Tab A7 Lite 5G. The Galaxy Tab A7 Lite, then the tablet will receive the new software with the T225XXU2CWB3 build number.
- [February 25, 2023]: Samsung is now rolling out the February 2023 security patch to the new software version of Galaxy Tab A7. The new software update firmware version is TP1A.220624.014/T227USQS4CWB1.
- [September 21, 2022]: Samsung is seeding September 2022 Security patch for Galaxy Tab A7 in Iraq and Egypt. The firmware T509XXU1AVI1 is bringing the new security patch. It will soon arrive for other regions too.
- [August 27, 2021]: Samsung is seeding the August 2021 security patch to the LTE version of Galaxy Tab A7. For now, the update is rolling out in various European countries while other regions will also get a hit soon. The package bears the firmware version T505XXU3BUH3. Apart from enhancing the safety of the device, the update doesn’t play any major role.
- [April 28, 2021]: The LTE variant of Galaxy Tab A7 is grabbing the latest customized skin, One UI 3.1. The Android 11 based One UI 3.1 update is unfurling to various European countries and the UK. The bump to the T505XXU3BUD7 version also carries the March 2021 Android security patch. To know more about features, click here.
As always, the OTA updates are rolling out in batches. Thus, users need to wait for a few days to experience the update. To check the update manually, you can navigate to Settings > Software updates > check for the updates. Also, we suggested you maintain at least 60% of charging before updating to prevent carrier data charges.