Google has rolled out an update to its Analytics Android App. New version of the app includes many new features, enhancements and some bug fixes.
You can download the newer version of the app by heading to the play store link below.
In detail, version 2.1 Google has added card User Interface, sidebar navigation, web and app reporting vows and depth stats information.
Google also.added that they used Google Tag Manager to develop the new version of app. As according to the Google Blog they have already planned new improvements.
Checkout full changelog of Analytics Version 2.1:
- A completely redesigned look and feel, ideal for tablets and phones
- New visualizations that automatically resize to fit your screen size and orientation
- Side navigation that mirrors Google Analytics on the web for quick access to reports
- Specialized reporting for web and app views (profiles)
- An Overview screen summarizing key metrics from each report
- Deeper analysis via dimension-based drill down in most reports
- Better Real-Time reporting
- Advanced Segments to further analyze your data
Download: Play Store