Realme XT is a very popular Android phone, and if you had unlocked the bootloader of Realme XT to install Custom Roms. And now, if you’re fed up with these Custom ROMs and Custom mods as they are unstable, then this is the right page for you. Here we will guide you to relock the bootloader of Realme XT.
As I said, Realme XT is a very popular device with powerful specs at an affordable price. Realme XT is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 Soc and paired with 4GB/6GB/8GB RAM and 64GB/128GB internal storage. Moreover, the is also packed with a microSD card slot that supports up to 256 GB. It features a 6.4 inch Super AMOLED display with 1080 x 2340 pixel resolution. Realme XT has a 4000 mAh battery with 20W fast charging support.
Why you have to Relock Bootloader?
Relocking of the Bootloader of any Android phone is done to assure that it is running of Stock /Official ROM. Moreover, you will be eligible to get the future official update on your device. Relocking the bootloader of your phone will make it more secure.
- You need a laptop or PC to relock the bootloader.
- A USB cable is needed to connect your phone to the PC.
- Charge your phone at least up to 50%.
- Backup your phone‘s data as relocking the bootloader of Realme XT will erase all your data on the phone.
- Download the install the latest ADB and Fastboot on your PC.
- Download and install the latest Realme USB drivers on your PC.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode by going through Settings>> Developer Options >> USB Debugging.
- You should download and install the Realme XT unlock tool on your phone.
- Make sure your Realme XT is on the latest stock firmware version.
Also Read: Best Custom ROMs for Realme XT
Steps to Relock Bootloader of Realme XT
- Open the Realme XT unlock tool on your phone.
- Tap on “Apply to exit in-depth test” after which your phone will be rebooted automatically.
- You will now enter into the fastboot mode.
- Enter the command written below to boot Realme XT into the bootloader mode:
adb reboot bootloader
- Now to relock bootloader of Realme XT Enter a command written below:
fastboot flashing lock
- You will see a warning that you need to install the official operating system on this phone. If you have installed the Stock ROM and want to continue with locking bootloader.
- Press Volume Up to select “Lock Bootloader”
- Press Volume Down to choose “Do not lock bootloader”
- After all this, you have to type the command written below to reboot your phone.
- Now, you’ve successfully locked the Realme XT bootloader.
I hope you’ve successfully relock the Realme XT bootloader. If you’re getting any problem following the guide, do share with us via comments below. We will try to find a solution to your problem.