Microsoft Launcher, formerly known as Arrow Launcher, is an application launcher for Android devices. It supplies a user-centric basis for Windows and Office-themed applications via a Microsoft account. The launcher provides a lightweight, fast, and efficient, simplified user experience. Today, Microsoft updated the Launcher app for Android.
The latest update packs the new version number 6.210102.0.940620 and carries arm64-v8a + armeabi-v7a architecture. It weighs around 24 MB and supports Android 5.0 Lollipop or a higher variant. Along with browser settings, the update brings various bug fixes affecting the time and weather widgets. Below is the full release note by the company:
- Browser settings will no longer be affected by updates
- Issues with Time and Weather widgets have been corrected.
- Known bugs were fixed and performance updates were made for an improved experience.
Let’s take a quick overview of what more enhancements the latest version is going to fetch:
- Support app group creation with drag-and-drop on Surface Duo
- Improvements on overview mode in page deletion on Surface Duo
- Support app group creation with two Edge apps on Surface Duo
- Work profile setup optimization via feed page
- Design improvements on error widget view to launching the associated app
- Bugfix on icon pack reset after app restart
- Bugfix on swipe up gesture to trigger shortcuts page
- Design improvement on app paddings in folder
With the latest update, Microsoft Launcher has become more easy, fast, and customizable. Setting Microsoft Launcher as the new home screen gives an option to either start fresh with the favourite apps or import the current home screen layout. Also, the previous home screen will be accessible if needed.