Last month, Xiaomi released the MIUI 12.5 Enhanced update to the Redmi Note 9. Now, a similar package is rolling out to the Redmi Note 9 Pro users in India. Not a long back, the smartphone was also updated to the standard MIUI 12.5.
Make sure to visit: Best Custom ROMs for Redmi Note 9 Pro [LineageOS 17.1, Evolution X, Pixel Experience]
The MIUI 12.5 Enhanced package for the Redmi Note 9 Pro is rolling out in India and can be identified via the firmware version V188.8.131.52.RJWINXM. Concerning features, the enhanced version does not carry any major additions but, it adds some functions that will polish the user experience. The features are– Focused algorithm, Atomized memory, Liquid storage, and Smart balance. Refer to the changelog below for precise details:
- MIUI12.5 Enhanced
- Swift performance. More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring a smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- Smart balance: Core system improvements allow your device to make the best of the flagship hardware specs.
The latest software is rolling out in batches. Thus, it may take a couple of days to reach all the devices. Meanwhile, you can also track the update manually by heading to Settings > About phone > Tap on MIUI skin,> Check for new updates.