Huawei Enjoy Z 5G and Enjoy 20 Pro are receiving a new software update. This update arrives with January 2021 security patch.
The new update arrives with an EMUI firmware version from 10.1.1.202 to 10.1.1.203 for both devices. The update improves system security and brings many minor improvements. Its official bulletin lists that the January 2021 security patch fixes 4 critical, 1 medium, and 25 high levels of CVEs. However, there are no new features that arrive with this update.
You can download the latest update by going to Settings>About>System update. Otherwise, it will arrive automatically on your device.
Huawei Enjoy 20 Pro specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch LCD, Waterdrop Notch display, 90Hz
- RAM: 6GB and 8GB variants
- Storage: 128GB external storage
- Triple Rear camera: 48MP primary sensor with f/1.8 aperture + 8MP(ultrawide) secondary sensor f/2.4 aperture + 2MP f/2.4 aperture (macro), ([email protected], [email protected])
- Front Camera: 16MP Front Camera sensor
- OS: Android 10 (EMUI 10.1)
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 800 5G (MT6873)
- Battery: 4000 mAh Li-Po Battery with 22.5W fast charger.
Huawei Enjoy Z 5G specifications
- Display: 6.5-inches FHD, 90Hz refresh rate, Waterdrop Notch, LCD
- Processor: MediaTek 800 (MT6873)
- Front Camera: 16MP sensor
- Triple Rear Cameras: 48MP (main camera, f / 1.8 aperture) + 8MP (wide-angle, f / 2.4 aperture) + 2MP (f / 2.4 aperture)
- Software: EMUI 10.1 (Android 10)
- RAM: 6GB and 8GB (NM memory card, maximum support 256GB)
- Battery: 4000mAh with 22.5W fast charging