OnePlus starts rolling out Android Security Patch for the month of March 2020 to its OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro. The update comes packed with some optimizations along with the monthly security patch. In Europe and Global the update is rolling out as OxygenOS 10.0.5 and in India, the update is rolling out as OxygenOS 10.3.2. The update weighs about 265 MB in size.
Along with March 2020 security patch, the update includes the RAM management optimization, improve the stability for recording videos in slow-mo and more. You can see the full changelog of OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro update posted below for each and every feature and improvements come with this update.
- Optimized the Ram management
- Improved system stability and fixed known issues
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2020. 03
- Improved stability for recording videos in slow-mo
- Fixed the random disappearance of screenshots in Gallery
- Synched video playback speed with audio
OnePlus says they have rolled out the update in stages and it will reach each and every user in a couple of day’s time. So if you did not get the update right now don’t panic. You can check it manually by going through the settings > system > software updates.
We recommend you that do charge your phone up to at least 50% before start installing the update. For more news and updates stay connected with us.